Monday, August 12, 2013
It's Monday and most people I know don't care which day it is because they are on holidays, while I am writing my thesis. So, to cheer up life a little bit, here's what I am looking forward to this week.
- Lining up the studies for my thesis and finally beginning to work on a definite structure.
- Going into week 2 of the 30-day Yoga challenge. It's doing tons of good for my posture and my work, and this week it'll be fun to learn new poses.
- Cooking something new. Maybe homemade yoghurt, to finally use the yoghurt maker I inherited a couple of years ago.
- Going through some pictures of the holidays.
- Knitting something for a friend.
- Riding my new shiny bike to the library every day.